Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waiting to Tell ALL!!!



OK so much to tell you about what we've been going through with the Sale of the Old Mr B's basically we're on it- I can't reveal too much until after we have all the purchase information completed.... But its in progress...In the meantime something I thought you all might find both appalling and strange...In filing for an Entertainment Permit with the city of Burbank I cam across this very strange clause..I think I'll leave it up to you all to decide but I personally think its a human right violation. Thanks goodness we're not having dancing... otherwise I might go crazy on this one.... But I heard a rumor that they might be creating a new clause just for us "No two comedians shall be permitted to tell jokes on the same stage unless they are of the opposite sex.!" Crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home